Shopping obsession, are you a shopaholic?
Let’s face it, we all like to go shopping or at least have a shopping window every time we can. The problem is when go shopping is out of control, then you have a shopping obsession. Here are the main signs that will let you know if you shopping habits are normal or if you have become a shopaholic. Are you ready?
– There’s no more room for more clothes in your closet, but then you demand you don’t have clothes to wear; therefore, you need to go shopping.
– In addition to check on your social medias, another hobby on the internet is to shop clothes and accessories though apps or online stores. Why waiting when you can go shopping on line?
– You are a shopaholic when there’s nothing more exciting than to know that your favorite store has on sale discounts and promotions.
– Another sign is that you ended up with a big debt that you need to borrow money to spend even more on shoes and clothes that you just couldn’t resist.
– A perfect shopping occasion for you is when you’re happy, when you’re sad, when you’re angry, when you have a party, when you just don’t have anything else to do, etc.
– Your email inbox is full of emails from the stores, because obviously, you’re registered on all of them and want to be the first one to know all the details about new collections and latest promotions.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, as a businessman and president of Grupo Denim, knows that shopping is like doing cardio for women and that to save money is almost an impossible mission for them. “As soon as I see a lot of tickets on a woman’s purse, I know immediately that she’s a shopping fan, for me and the business this is just great because they are happy shopping and we are happy that they do”, said an enthusiastic Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.