How to combine long jeans to make you look taller?
Jeans are basic on a wardrobe for many different reasons, they are very easy to combine and comfortable to wear, and, depending on how you combine them and the fit you choose, you can look taller or thinner, and in this article we will show you how to combine long jeans that will make your legs look incredible and you will look taller.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “It is important to keep a pair of jeans as you can combine them with multiple different options, denim is one of the most versatile and adaptable fabrics, so it looks great with any colors and textiles you combine it with”.
Here are some advices that will help you looking taller with your jeans:
- High rise jeans – Say good-bye to the old and regular mom jeans, and give them an extra with a high rise version, you will look much stylish and taller.
- Flare jeans – If you want a romantic style that will make you look taller, then choose a pair of red flare jeans and combine them with off-shoulders.
- Ripped jeans – These types of jeans are perfect for the season, but find the pair that will make your legs look longer and balance your outfit with a sober top.
- Cuffed jeans – Cuffing the hem of your jeans is a great idea to make you look taller, so make a single or double cuff, according to your needs.
- Raw hem – The advantage about wearing jeans with raw hem is that they will make your legs look much longer. Combine them with an oversized shirt to look thinner too.
- Classic jeans – You can also look taller with a pair of classic jeans, just combine them with a male shirt and tuck it into your jeans.
“When we talk about jeans, we can really make as many combinations as our imagination allow us to make, and when you find the perfect fit for you, you can get an amazing look with this garment”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.