How to look great on your jeans at work?
We love wearing jeans, they are comfortable, very versatile and can be the solution to the daily dilemma about what to wear, but how to wear them at work and look incredible with them? Keep on reading this article as we will give you the answers.
“The versatility of a pair of jeans allow us to combine them with the rest of the clothes at the closet, and the popularity of this garment is making more persons try them on in different occasions and places, such as the office”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you love wearing jeans and you want to add them to your work’s outfits, check out these tips:
- Although you can wear your jeans at the office, not all types are recommendable. Avoid distressed and embellished jeans and try with dark colors that, combined with a blazer, will make you look spectacular.
- There are different fits for every girl, depending on your body, so it is important that you identify which ones go better with you. Straight jeans are the option for girls with wide hips. Boot cut jeans are perfect for women with curves and medium complexion. Flare jeans stylish you if you are thin.
- The tops are important when you decide to wear jeans at the office, so choose them carefully and combine them with a jacket, coat or blazer.
- Accessories will also turn your outfit into a more sophisticated one and when you wear jeans you have more opportunities to wear all types of accessories, but for the office, choose a nice necklace or bracelet and a handbag that will give more personality to your look. And remember that your shoes will count too, so combine your jeans with heels at the office.
- Denim on denim has now become a trend that you can try at the office too.
“Jeans have now become an essential part of a wardrobe, and more people are trying them on when they realize how easy it is to combine them and look well-dressed with them”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.