Ways to combine your red heels with jeans
Every woman who loves fashion has red heels in her closet, but do you know how to combine them? On this article, we will give you some great ideas so you can incorporate your red heels in your outfits.
“Jeans are great to combine with any type of footwear, and depending on the shoes you add to your outfit, you can completely change it from a casual to a formal one”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Red shoes are extremely sexy, so when you complement your outfit with them, you are adding a touch of personality and distinction to your look, check out these tips to combine your red heels with your clothes:
- For a total black look – If you want to play it safe, combine your red heels on a total black outfit. You will get a formal look. Use this elegant choice on special occasions. Any black garments go well with red shoes; you can combine them with black jeans, dresses, skirts or leggings.
- With jeans – You can never go wrong when combining your red heels with a pair of skinny jeans, you will look very sexy. All jeans go well with red shoes, but if you want to wear this outfit at the office, combine your jeans with a white blouse and red accessories that combine with your shoes.
- White jeans – A perfect idea to combine your red heels in summer is to wear them with White jeans and Golden accessories, this is a very fresh outfit. If you use red lipstick, the combination will be unstoppable.
- Black and white polka dot – A pair of black or grey jeans, a polka dot blouse and red heels are the right option for those girls who want to try with something out of the ordinary. But you can also choose other colors for the dots on your blouse, such as white and navy blue.
- With a denim dress – Red heels look great with any denim garment, but when you combine them with a denim dress and a red belt, you will look very sexy.
“You can combine your denim garments with other textiles, colors and footwear, as this is a very versatile fabric. For this, it is essential to have garments manufactured with this fabric at the closet”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.