How to combine your black jeans this season?
If you are a fan of black jeans, you might be happy to pull them out of your closet this season, aren’t you? Keep on reading this article as we will tell you the best ways to combine your black jeans in your outfits.
“Although blue denim jeans are very popular and easy to combine, many jeans lovers decide to add more colors to their outfits trying with colorful jeans for summer and grey or black colors in fall and winter”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Black jeans are usually not worn during summer, when temperatures are too high, but you can perfectly wear them this fall and winter, here are some suggestions to combine your black jeans and look amazing with them:
- Shirt and heels – A loose shirt and your heels are the perfect complement for your black jeans; remember to add colorful accessories to your outfit.
- Flats with layers – Layering style is very popular nowadays, so get advantage of it complementing your black jeans with a blouse, sweater and a coat. You will look extra chic with flats, and do not forget and extra big handbag.
- White blouse and a leather jacket – If you love the rocker style wear your black jeans with a white top and a leather jacket and black heels.
- Blouse and heels – Colorful heels will look great with your black jeans, complement them with a smooth blouse, you will get a pretty feminine outfit.
- With rain boots – Your black jeans will also look great with your rain boots, for girls who want to look amazing even with bad weather.
“Skinny black jeans are a trend for this season, the combination of a pair of jeans and this combinable color makes them a great choice to put many different outfits together, depending on your style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.