Salary, needs to last 15 days, but how?
Money, we are always waiting for it week after week. Yes, that sensation of receiving your payment after two weeks of hard work, but, what happens when your salary arrives?
Do you go to the hottest store to expend it all and just leave the necessary money to survive? Do you save your payment and wait for your moneybox to get fat until the end of the year?
Here are some things that you should stop believing about your salary in order to save money:
- – It doesn’t need to last 15 days: It is amazing to know that in average, it only lasts 13 days! And we are talking about the most managed people!! So let’s make it clear, it is called semi-monthly paid because it needs to last 15 days.
- – If you concentrate, you can advance time!: Unfortunately, we have not developed the capacity to do this yet and to make money fall directly to our hands; therefore, the only thing left is to be a little more managed.
- – Credit card is my best friend: Actually, this is the villain of your life, unless it can be used to pay your debts, your credit card might end your income. That money we take from the bank is more expensive and it ends up into a big problem and your salary won’t be enough to solve the situation.
- – Pay day, the happiest day ever: OK, receiving our salary feels really good but it also feels incredible to save money to buy a complete new closet!
- – It needs to cover every expense: It is not because we fall into conformism, but our salary will never be enough. We are women, and we like to expend money; therefore, we need to learn the capacity to control that impulse to have the latest clothes of the season.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, as a businessman, thinks that the best way to save money is to plan our personal financials. “We need to put some order and make a budget, in order to know how much money can we expend and how much go to the saving account”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo denim.