Giving new twists to your denim outfits
You for sure have more than a garment made of denim, don’t you? And it is mainly because there are so many new styles on different type of garments that it seems impossible not to join to this fashion revolution, where denim seems to be more popular each day, so today we will show you new ways to combine different outfits with the denim garments that you have in your wardrobe.
“Denim is one of the most used and popular fabrics nowadays because it is a pretty durable textile, easy to wear and take care of and very combinable, which makes more people to start wearing more garments made of this fabric each day”, said Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican manufacturer company.
Here are some looks from runways that you could easily wear on your outfits:
- West style – The classic jeans look hotter when you wear them with a West style, you can combine them with a jacket, a hat and leopard print boots.
- Distressed classic – Distressed jeans have never been out of fashion, if you have a pair, you should never get rid of them, just remember that even when destruction looks great on them, it does not have to be so big that your whole leg will be visible. Combine them with metallic accessories and some cool sunglasses.
- Vest Interest look – Do you have a denim vest? You have the perfect accessory to complete your outfit, you can combine this garment with almost everything, a black skirt and a white blouse, a floral dress, a pair of jeans with a colorful blouse, you choose.
- Jump-in – Denim lovers know it is never enough and designers have found new ways to wear denim on garments, a proof of this are the denim jumpers, combine them with gladiator sandals, you should not stop trying this look.
- From bottom to top – Another great way to look great is to combine your denim garments with other ones that look similar to this fabric, the tone of blue might vary, as you are free to play with the tones.
“No doubt, denim is a basic fabric, and it is timeless and adaptable to all type of garments, there are really many reasons to have more than one garment made with this textile at home,”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.