Denim jeans and the ways to combine
Denim is an amazing fabric and jeans are a type of clothes that must be in your wardrobe, they are comfortable, easy to combine and versatile, and this is a reason for denim to be so trendy nowadays.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a jeans’ manufacturer in Mexico thinks the following about denim: “Trends and styles are constantly changing but surprisingly, the clothes made of denim instead of being set aside they take more popularity with each new season, this is because designers are daring to play more with this fabric and have realized there are still many more styles to create.
Here are some suggestions for you to combine your jeans for this 2016 and look fashionable with them:
- Slashed jeans – These type of jeans were used a couple of years ago and they are back with enough strength, you can find the “slashed” styles on any cuts, from boyfriend to skinny jeans.
- White jeans – Spring and Summer are the seasons when the pastel color jeans come out to see the light, and the white jeans are an example of it, plus they give you that perfect combination between a clean and relaxed style, and they really combine with everything, these are basic jeans that must be at your wardrobe this year, as we will see them more this year.
- Boyfriend cut – And style that is taking more strength than ever, these jeans seem to have been taken out from your boyfriend’s wardrobe, that is why they received this name and more women start liking this new style than ever, plus you can combine them easily to get that relaxed but still feminine look.
- Overall – We have seen how overalls are surprisingly owning the streets, we will see more of this garment this year, so start checking at this garment and buy a couple of them as you would not like to miss this new trend.
- Slim Gray jeans – These are skinny jeans in a gray tone, which makes them perfect to combine with all tones, from lighter for hot months to darker for Fall and Winter.
“Whatever the new fashion trends are there is something undeniable, denim keeps on making a strong presence on runways as people looks for new proposals made with this resistant and comfortable fabric”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
for more info please visit: allabouttextilebusiness.com