Wearing denim on denim, rules to create the perfect look
“New year, new clothes, new look”, definitely every woman think about that at the beginning of every year, the simple reason is that they want to look spectacular. They may copy a new look or adopt it, the goal is to always look great and feel comfortable; but, there are some important rules to be followed in order to create a perfect denim on denim look:
- Combine different colors, even black or white denim. There’s no way to ruin a denim look.
- If you’re dressed up in denim, you need to avoid accessories, shoes, hats or bags made of denim.
- Do a mix & match, not match & match, try not to use the same denim color on your outfit.
- Avoid the cowboy look and put away your boots, hats and belt buckles, go for stilettos and a clutch to give a sophisticated touch.
- No need to dress up completely in denim, you can choose jeans & denim jacket along with a shirt or t-shirt.
- Vintage clothing is a yes for this look, try “mom jeans” combined with a vintage jacket, contrast accessories will give the final touch.
- Denim fabric has a great benefit: it helps to hide the body parts you don’t like and to show the ones that you like, so go for it!
Grupo Denim is a leader company in the manufacturing business, its president, Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal explained that women has always been an inspiration to innovate new looks and trending. “We are specialists in denim products, fashion jeans for women take a high % of our sales. Our designers always work and share production experience with our clients and this has been a successful way to create new brands. We keep on improving our techniques as technology changes so fast”, said Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal.