Behind the scenes denim jeans, a whole manufacturing process
We all love to wear denim jeans; everybody says it is because of the comfort, because they want to look fashion, etc. . . . Now we see denim even on the runways, when it was originally used to dress mine workers & cowboys. Right now there’s no other trending that could replace denim, at least all brands keep on designing and developing new styles, there seems to be no end.
But, what’s behind the scenes before we get a pair of jeans in our hands? Well, there’s a dedicated team in each manufacturing company that works together through all the different processes:
- Development. – Customer sends a selected style or design, fabric is also specified and a pattern is issued.
- Leg panels are sewn in order to set a wash & finishing processes.
- 1 proto garment is sewn for measurement confirmation purposes.
- If measurements are approved, paper pattern is released.
- Proto garment along with a quote sheet is sent to the customer.
- If the proto garment is approved, customer releases production.
- Production. – Customer sends production orders specifying style and sizes to be produced and the process begins: cutting, sewing, laundry, finishing, packing and shipping to the final destination previously requested, usually a distribution center from the customer.
Grupo Denim is a leading manufacturing and certified company, that follows the highest standards in quality; as a result, they work with the best brands in the market. “We have become as an extension for our partners, they trust us because we have shipped for many years finished goods that meet their specifications, our worldwide customer service depts. are always there to support them in case of any inconvenience. Our development team is always looking for new trending and we share our designs and ideas with our clients, we have built a great partnership”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Wearing denim on denim, rules to create the perfect look
“New year, new clothes, new look”, definitely every woman think about that at the beginning of every year, the simple reason is that they want to look spectacular. They may copy a new look or adopt it, the goal is to always look great and feel comfortable; but, there are some important rules to be followed in order to create a perfect denim on denim look:
- Combine different colors, even black or white denim. There’s no way to ruin a denim look.
- If you’re dressed up in denim, you need to avoid accessories, shoes, hats or bags made of denim.
- Do a mix & match, not match & match, try not to use the same denim color on your outfit.
- Avoid the cowboy look and put away your boots, hats and belt buckles, go for stilettos and a clutch to give a sophisticated touch.
- No need to dress up completely in denim, you can choose jeans & denim jacket along with a shirt or t-shirt.
- Vintage clothing is a yes for this look, try “mom jeans” combined with a vintage jacket, contrast accessories will give the final touch.
- Denim fabric has a great benefit: it helps to hide the body parts you don’t like and to show the ones that you like, so go for it!
Grupo Denim is a leader company in the manufacturing business, its president, Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal explained that women has always been an inspiration to innovate new looks and trending. “We are specialists in denim products, fashion jeans for women take a high % of our sales. Our designers always work and share production experience with our clients and this has been a successful way to create new brands. We keep on improving our techniques as technology changes so fast”, said Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Different type of fits for jeans
Every day there are more type of fits for jeans on the market. For this reason, on this note we will explain to you in a more detailed why what types they are and which one can fit better to each type of body.
“In Grupo Denim, we handle a varied type of fits in order to make sure all jeans manufactured have the specifications required by each one of our customers”, commented Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of this company.
These are the most popular type of fits for jeans:
- Straight Leg – Known as so due to the way the legs are made, the straight design goes all way long to the bottom, in this type of jeans you will find the Slim fit for thin bodies and the Regular, which is the most chosen pants to look thinner.
- Boot Cut – This cut is narrower on the knees and wider down to the ankles, done this way so it can be used with boots, as its name indicates, but these jeans can also be used with leather loafers.
- Wide Leg – These jeans are considered as the less formal ones because of the way they are sewn, as they are worn more for sporting purposes, this garment is loose on the legs, thighs and back part, for the type of fit, the wide legs not recommended to be worn on the office.
- Skinny Leg – These jeans are ideal for thin bodies, this fit is tight on the legs, so if you have thin thighs.
- Flare – This is a semi-bell jean, a little tight on the thighs and wider from the knee and below, ideal to create curves on our body.
“Each fit is designed to be adapted to each different type of bides, jeans are comfortable, and very easy to combine, these are some of the reasons as to why these garments are basic on each wardrobe”, added Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!